Projector Lamp LED 2900 lm - dimmable
Brand: Van Eck
This part is fabricated on demand. Delivery time is normally about 2 weeks.
When ordering this product, please indicate for which country it will be used (so we can provide the right power adapter).
This new LED based lamp is a replacement for the normal halogen based projection lamp for you film projector.
It has the following advantages:
- Reduced heat emission, preventing your film to burn in
- Bright light, to be used for film projection
- Dimmable light source allowing to use the lamp for film transfer using a camera in front of a screen or glasscreen.
- Film projection
- Film digitizing
- Temperature limiter prevents overheating of the LED lamp. In case of ventilation problems (e.g. projector fan not running), the LED automatically turns off, preventing heat breakdown.
- Light temperature: daylight 5500K
- Bright light 2900 lm maximum. Comparable to 12V 50W halogen lamp
- Fits in Most Film projectors, if not fit, material can be removed from heat sink
- Power Source: 24V 2A - 110v-240V adapter included
- Weight: 350 grams (including adapter)
- Size lamp: 50mm diameter, 34mm length
- Temperature limiter set at 80 degrees
- Power consumption: 32 WattReferences:
- Aztec AZVC1 Video-Cine Transfer System
- Bauer M1 Monitoring Screen
- Bauer M2 Monitoring Screen
- Catozzo Screen-box
- Copal Daylight Screen DS-2
- Hama Telescreen Video (3016)
- Imac Daylight Screen
- JVC Telecine Attachment GA-100
- Kaiser Video Transfer 96652
- Polestar Telescreen Video 3 in 1
- Raynox Video Transfer RV-1500
- Van Doornen Glasscreen
- Van Doornen Glasscreen - PROFI set